Monday 31 March 2014

Doughnuts Days

Hey everyone,

How you doing? My day has been quite dramatic, but ignoring that let's bring some positive vibes :) so the on Sunday, me and my best friend had an urging desire for Krispy Kreme donuts, so.. We followed our tummies to our destination. 7/11. My friend, shoutout to you Michelle, drove me hahaha. So..That first bite was the best, I hadn't had Krispy Kreme donuts in years maybe even around 5 years! Anyways, interesting story, as we pulled in to 7/11 and parked, we only intended to get a box of four . So we went in, bought box of four each, and continues to pig out in the car. However, four just wasn't enough, even though we hadn't finished, we went back in ahhahahah and got another box of four, ending up with a dozen... At the second time the worker was just completely confused ahhaha and laughed.
The worker : you girls having a party?
Us : uhhh sadly no just for us ahhaha...
Ahhahahah it was funnier at that moment for us..
So here are some delicious and pics of my OOTD and the precious doughnuts.
OOTD
  • Plain white T-shirt : Supre
  • Black and white Polka dot skirt : Target
  • White side bag : Forever New
  • White lace up converse-like shoes : Target 
xxx 
Wendyayay
P.s I didn't know if three boxes was too much or just not enough...













1 comment:

  1. Aww Wendy you cutie ;)
    I love your outfit SO PRETTY ♥
    And dude those donuts look so yummy, i haven't had Krispy Kreme in years either, had not idea they sold them at 7/11 ahaa!

    xx

    ReplyDelete