Saturday 5 April 2014

Trending the Tartan

Hey people,

Today has been a nice long day :) Made it productive by going out grocery shopping with mum since 10 so felt fresh and useful ahahha. Then well I had a birthday lunch for one of my church friends, Tiff, at GPK, yayayay pizza! So here are just some snaps from today, hope you enjoy :)
My OOTD consists of :


  • White lace tight crop top : Supre
  • Tartan Plaid Red Skirt : From my younger childhood times. 
  • Frilly White socks : Rubi
  • Converse like shoes : Target 
  • White bag : Forever New

xxx
Wendyayay
P.s so meet Shantelle in denim and Sabrina which are some of my fav people in the world <3















1 comment:

  1. I love your skirt and the laced top Wendy!! Soo pretty, legit have the best wardrobe everr ♥
    and omg that pizza looks so good ahaha ~

    xx

    ReplyDelete