Tuesday 8 April 2014

Going Green.

Hey people!

How you all doing? Mines been good so far :) Btw compliments and good words go far so speak out love to your closest one, it'll make you and them feel good <3 
Moving on, the other day I wore this outfit for a quick day out with the mum and la sister for shopping and happened to get a fake pot plant for my room its the cutest :) ahahha I also managed to score sushi for lunch which is sooo good <3 I hope you guys like my OOTD for that day and just pics of bits from that day :) enjoy  <3

STUFF:

  • Pot plant : Target
  • White Sunglasses : Rubi
  • Green neon yellow necklace : Lovisa
  • White Plain Tshirt : Supre
  • Black and White high waist checkered print shorts : From the 80s, mum gave me 
  • Black bag with gold studs : Valleygirl
  • Silver Watch : Casio
  • Silver Rings : Gift from a friend
  • Black Sandals with heel : Lipstick

xxx
Wendyayay











No comments:

Post a Comment