Friday 2 May 2014

Girly Tomboy

Hey hey,
How's everyone doing? This is just a little quick OOTD update in the hopes for you all to be inspired and encouraged to really try anything! There's no limit to what you can wear! :) Mix whatever you want because fashion is all about expressing your inner self, exactly just like art. Enjoy.

This is honestly my favourite bag I own, as you might tell later on in my later posts. It's a simple elegant white side bag which can also become a handbag from Forever New, my favourite shop ever ahhaha. 
Mind my extremely baggy black eyes in these pic, hhahah everything looks so bright it makes my black features darker ahahha. Plus think I'm sleeping too late ahha but anyways welcome to this background gunno see it alot ;) My garage oh so creamy white, and also before my green garden ahahh yep yep continuing on.. 











No comments:

Post a Comment