Saturday 31 May 2014

Red goodness

Heyayay!
It's been awfully way too long and I'm extremely sorry, just felt like maybe no point to blogging as no one might be even reading this. But I decided YOLO whatever let's do this. 
So I took these pics a few weeks ago but the memory is still current. I love days when you just go out with your friends and hang out in the sun, have some ice cream and just chat all day. 





So my OOTD consists of the simplest things, but because of the hat and the bright red dress it looks like I tried and look glammed up. 

  • My Hat : Online
  • Black bag : Valleygirl
  • Red Dress : Valleygirl
  • Shoes : Rubi 
  • Watch : Casio


I totally love this place, if you happen to live in Sydney and have the time, you should totally head down to Windsor because it will make you escape from your typical suburban or cityscape view and allow you to experience the countryside. It's such an amazing peaceful place for you to hang, chill, eat etc. 
Yeh, so this place here is at the train station in Windsor, the place seemed so deserted. 
















3 comments:

  1. the photography is very pretty Wendy!
    I love the hat n your shoes~
    I'm inviting you to join my first blog giveaway~ I hope you will join!

    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/06/charrmyn-1st-blog-anniversary-giveaway.html
    
- Charmaine

    Charrmyn || Hyosung GoodNight Kiss Makeup Tutorial || Join My Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures and the out is to die for! I love the whole outfit and it's perfect for the summer!

    www.justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red dress is really pretty, Wendy! ^w^
    I think the photos turned out quite good too! I stumbled across your blog through Fifi :D
    Thanks for posting this outfit and it's okay that you don't write a lot haha

    mymychen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete