Thursday 17 July 2014

Take time out.

HEY THERE?!

It's been a while.. a very long while.. ahah
I kinda have been soo busy lately with trials going on so extremely sorry,
plus I just lost motivation but I'm back for those who are stressed like me and just need time out for a while. My tip and trick for you peps out there that are stressed depressed or feeling sassed... just read below and look below -> x











Simple as going out and really going out for a sweet nice light jog, whether it be by yourself for some queit time or with a close friend and their dog. Seriously adventure out into your own neighbourhood, you'll discover new paths and weird wonder.
Other than taking a walk I also cannot stress enough if you wanna junk out junk out on natures freaking fruits, like press them yourselves it's sooo good an you don't even have to add sugar! Just mix your favourite fruits together, try and mix things like a magical potion or something idek ahahah
With the following pics you'll see I loved mixing watermelon (my favourite fruit) with apple, weirdest combo but not quite too bad, thats the pinkish coloured one, and for the greenish one I just pressed green apple smith apples by itself mixed with water and it was so good and sweet.
It's also important you drink loads and loads of water and have a tad of food after in order for your body to recover all that pain you endevered, go girl power. ...
So mayb have some oats? Idek just enjoy my extremely fun pics I had taking of my drinks and food ahahah
In fact, the other day, me and my best friend couldn't take all the stress and like cramming of trials and studying so we started walking and found this like lake pound thingy ahha and it was near my house like all this time ahah :D
So yep, just saying after trials, imma promise to try as hard as possible to keep blogging with high spirits as much as I can.
I love yous whoever you are.
p.s whoever wonders, I have extremely deep love for sunsets and drinks
p.s.s I was wearing my PJs except with tights for this if you ever worrying about.
xxx
Wendyayay


1 comment:

  1. Lovely pictures~ I love the picture of those flowers lol
    I've just followed you, dear! I'd love it if we could follow each other <3

    xoxo Payton of K-Party With Payton

    ReplyDelete